CSCI 7000 -- Cryptography Seminar
- Welcome to CSCI 7000. You will find various announcements made here
on the course web page. Please check back once in a while to keep up-to-date.
To find out more about the course, read the info sheet.
- The first part of the course will cover basic probability theory. We
will use a book, provided under the "Readings" heading below, as a reference
(esp for those of you who need more background in probability theory).
- No Class on Tuesday, Feb 11th, nor
office hours the day before, Monday, Feb 10th. I'm out of town these two days.
- Rescheduled Office Hour on Monday Feb 17th. I have a 5pm-10pm PhD
admissions meeting to attend, so I will hold office hours from 10am-11am that
- H/W #2 now due Tues, 2/25 in class.
- Rescheduled Office Hour on Thurs Feb 27th. Instead of 2:30-3:30pm,
I will be here 3:30-4:30pm
- Mar 29th: Slight addendum made to hw4 to help narrow down candidate keys.
- Extension: HW4 will be accepted up to Tues, 4/8.
- The project description page is now available below. Please read asap.
- Rescheduled Office Hour on Monday May 5th. Office hours
1:30-2:30pm. Use email for questions if this doesn't work for you.
- John Black -
ECOT 627 - Mondays 5-5:50pm; Thursdays 2:30-3:30pm (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Syllabus, Readings, and General Information
- If you have a complaint about the grading of a homework or exam,
please use the grievance procedure.
Feedback from the Students