My research is at the interface of theoretical machine learning and economics: information elicitation, crowdsourcing, and markets. I also work in dynamical systems.
Before coming to Boulder, I was a postdoc at Microsoft Research NYC, and then at Harvard's CRCS with Yiling Chen and Yaron Singer in the EconCS group. I completed my Ph.D. in theoretical computer science at Berkeley, advised by Christos Papadimitriou and funded by the NDSEG Fellowship.
- Matt, Michal, and I organized the EC 2020 Mentoring Workshop
- I am honored to hold the Roubos Engineering Endowed Fellowship
- Congrats to Jessie on being awarded the NSF GRFP!
- Jessie had her first N(eur)IPS paper accepted! Check out her spotlight presentation.
- Congrats to Sharadha on being the 2018-2019 academic year recipient of the Awtar and Reji Singh Fellowship!