CSCI 7143-001: Secure Sensor
Nov 30, 2004 Project Presentations
- Dec. 7: Project presentations
- Dec. 9: Project presentations
- Dec. 14, 8:45 am, Project presentations
- Dec. 15: Final project reports due (supersedes date on syllabus)
Oct 5, 2004
- Revised deadline for submitting one-page abstract for the final
research project: October 14.
Sept 28, 2004
- MICA2 mote kits handed out: 3 motes + prog board + 2 sensor
boards + serial cable
- Programming assignment - Please complete Programming
assignment #3. Due date is October 19. Email your final
code to Prof. Han and Brian Shucker. For more information, see
undergrad class Web page. While PA #1 and PA #2 are not
required, it will help you with PA #3 if you completed these along the
way to PA #3.
- The MANTIS Web page.
Download the 0.9 MANTIS OS version from mantis.cs.colorado.edu and
install it on your Linux PC. The tutorial and documentation
for MOS are also here.
- Feeback on the ease of installation and the accuracy of the
documentation is appreciated. Please email Prof. Han.
Sept 21, 2004
- New deadline for submitting one-page abstract for the final
research project: October 7.
- Programming boards have arrived.