CSCI 6268 -- Foundations of Computer and Network Security
- Welcome to CSCI 6268. You will find various announcements made here
on the course web page. Please check back once in a while to keep up-to-date.
To find out more about the course, read the info sheet.
- Online lectures are accessed via http://engineeringanywhere.colorado.edu/current-students/online-course-access
- Our grader Muyang Song will hold weekly office hours 8am-10am on Fridays in ECCS 102
- Midterm histogram
- John Black -
ECOT 627 - Mondays 11am-11:50am; Wednesdays 11:00-11:50am (email: email@example.com)
Syllabus, Readings, and General Information
- Course information sheet - You are responsible
for everything on this
- I sometimes have slides available in advance.
(I reserve the right to change them without notice at the last minute!!
- Supplemental reading to support crypto from class can be found in the Bellare Rogaway Notes archive.
- -- Required Reading --
- 12 Jan: Please read the Economist article on digital security.
- 12 Jan: Read this article on DRM as well.
- 18 Feb: Watch the original video on SSLStrip.
- 11 Mar: The GRC DDoS story.
- 01 Apr: How to 0wn paper.
- 01 Apr: Thompson's Turing Award paper.
Homework and Projects
- If you have a complaint about the grading of a homework or exam,
please use the grievance procedure.