CS 3104 -- Algorithms
- Welcome to CSCI 3104: Algorithms.
- Check the information sheet for an update: Martin's OH are posted,
the correct date/time for the final is there now.
- If you are new to mathematical induction, you might want to read a
little more on the topic. Here is an online tutorial. Note that in class we used what they are calling 2' in their tutorial. This tutorial has TONS of examples!
- HW #3 due date deferred to 9/25 at 3pm.
- Martin's OH this week moved from Weds to Fri to accommodate extended
HW #3 deadline.
- John Black -
ECOT 627 - Mondays 4-4:50pm; Thursdays 2:30-3:30pm (email: email@example.com)
Syllabus, Readings, and General Information
Homework and Projects
- If you have a complaint about the grading of a homework or exam,
please use the grievance procedure.
Feedback from the Students