Department Town Meeting
Chair, Department of Computer Science, University of Colorado
All Undergraduate Majors, Graduate Students, Staff, and Faculty are
invited to the first Department Town Meeting, hosted by Department Chair,
Clayton Lewis. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss
opportunities and challenges facing our department, including:
- Growth in the undergraduate major
- Space, facilities, and equipment
- Increased funding for research
- Staffing of department administration
- Initiatives to join graduate and undergraduate students in research
- New ideas about curriculum
- Chancellor Byyny's proposal to create a new College
- Recruiting new PhD students
- Faculty recruiting
- Alumni and industrial relations
- Anything that's on your mind...
Bring your ideas and questions.
Refreshments will be served after the meeting.
The Department holds colloquia throughout the Fall and Spring semesters. These
colloquia, open to the public, are typically held on Thursday afternoons, but
sometimes occur at other times as well.
If you would like to receive email notification of upcoming colloquia,
subscribe to our
Colloquia Mailing List.
If you would like to schedule a colloquium, see
Sign language interpreters are available upon request. Please contact
Stephanie Morris at least five days prior to the colloquium.